As a specialist private obstetrician, I strive to provide the highest standard of care for you and your baby.
My personalised approach is designed to empower you throughout your pregnancy and enable us to develop a close relationship – so you can have every confidence in your pregnancy care.
I offer complete obstetric services and have vast experience in pregnancy care and management, including high risk and complicated pregnancies and deliveries.
- Pre-pregnancy care – including counselling and investigations
- Early pregnancy care – including complications such as miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Routine pregnancy care – checkups and routine tests
- Pregnancy screening – ultrasounds and antenatal tests
- High-risk pregnancy care – detection of complications, ongoing management and counselling
- Multiple pregnancy care – pregnancy and delivery care
- Health conditions during pregnancy – management of pre-existing or developing medical conditions
- Labour and birth – including caesarean section, VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean), natural birth
After your pregnancy, I continue to provide support to help ensure a safe, healthy recovery. I also have an extensive network of professionals to help you with ongoing issues, including:
- Breastfeeding and lactation support
- Formula feeding
- Postnatal health
- Mental health
- Future pregnancy planning
- Referrals for allied health professionals, including dieticians, physiotherapists, psychiatrists, and paediatricians
If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your pregnancy, please phone the practice on (07) 4230 0030.